Shakespearience 2015 Play To Be Announced Soon!
The National Endowment for the Arts in partnership
2015 Brochure with full info and study guide coming soon.
by William Shakespeare
Recommended for students grades 7 – 12
2015 Shakespearience Tour Dates Coming Soon.
|Western||3/3 – 3/7|
|Eastern||3/10 – 3/14|
|Western||3/17 – 3/21|
|Northern||3/24 – 3/28|
|Western||3/31 – 4/4|
|Eastern||4/7 – 4/11|
|Western||4/14 – 4/18|
|Northern||4/21 – 4/25|
|Western||4/28 – 5/2|
To Book: email email@example.com or call 208-429-9908 x204
Performances are made possible by a generous community of funders who support our efforts to make theater accessible, relevant, exciting and fun. Please join us in thanking them for their support of the arts and their commitment to education.
- National Endowment for the Arts in partnership with Arts Midwest
- Idaho Community Foundation and the following funds:
- Children’s Charities of Idaho, Unrestricted Southwest Region
- F.M., Anne G. & Beverly B. Bistline Foundation
- James A. Pinney Memorial Fund
- Statewide Education Philanthropic Gift Fund
- Idaho Commission on the Arts
- Idaho Women’s Charitable Foundation
- Idaho Humanities Council and National Endowment for the Humanities
- Laura Moore Cunningham Foundation, Inc
- Wells Fargo
- Idaho Power Foundation
- The Whittenberger Foundation
|This program is supported in part by a grant from the Idaho Humanities Council’s Endowment for Humanities Education.|