Idaho Theater for Youth
Idaho Theater for Youth 2014 presents The Jabberwocky
By Dakotah Brown, Noah Moody, and Chad Shohet
2014 Brochure available in sidebar. Click here to read actor biographies.
Available February 10th – April 25th
Recommended for Students in Kindergarten – Grade 6
Set in the depths of a library, The Jabberwocky, an adaptation and expansion of Lewis Carroll’s infamous poem, is about finding friendship, and facing our own monsters in times of adversity. In order to escape their fears Prince Dodgson and Squire Steve embark on a journey through the “Tulgy Wood” and discover that sometimes the scariest monsters lie within.
“‘And hast thou slain the Jabberwock?
Come to my arms, my beamish boy!
Oh frabjous day! Callooh! Callay!’
He chortled in his joy.”
The following is a chart of the 2014 Idaho Theater for Youth Tour schedule
|Western||2/10 – 2/14|
|Eastern||2/17 – 2/21|
|Western||2/24 – 2/28|
|Western||3/3 – 3/7|
|Eastern||3/10 – 3/14|
|Western||3/17 – 3/21|
|Northern||3/24 – 3/28|
|Eastern||3/31 – 4/4|
|Western||4/7 – 4/11|
|Northern||4/14 – 4/18|
|Western||4/21 – 4/25|
To Book- email email@example.com or call 208-429-9908 x204
Performances are made possible by a generous community of funders who support our efforts to make theater accessible, relevant, exciting and fun. Please join us in thanking them for their support of the arts and their commitment to education.
- Art Works
- National Endowment for the Arts
- Idaho Community Foundation and the following funds:
- Children’s Charities of Idaho, Unrestricted Southwest Region
- F.M., Anne G. & Beverly B. Bistline Foundation
- James A. Pinney Memorial Fund
- Statewide Education Philanthropic Gift Fund
- Idaho Commission on the Arts
- Idaho Women’s Charitable Foundation
- US Bancorp Foundation
- Laura Moore Cunningham Foundation
- Idaho Power Foundation
- The Whittenberger Foundation